Welcome to Alpha Plastic and Design
Personal Customer Service Shield ( PCSS )
Personal Customer Service Shields
We are currently supplying Northen Colorado with "Personal Customer Service Shields" (PCSS) From the simple low cost to the more long term usage shields. We know you need them fast so we have our router department is running these every weekday. We can normally build these within a day or two. Place your order now and we'll get to work. You might decide to keep these shields clean and in-use after these trying times. Not a bad idea in any case.
|Large Motel Chain |
offering reasonable customer / reception protection against -- you know
How to order your shields
These Shields are usually .125 (1/8) to .250 ( 1/4 ) inch thick - the base, if any, are .500 (1/5) thick and a dado is placed in the center approx. .250" deep. The two pieces lift the shield off of the counter for a "pass through." The pass through is also routed as shown. You'll want to decide on the height of the pass through. Shown is about 1.2 inches.
Alpha Plastic and Designs is located in north Fort Collins Colorado
Please Call (970) 482-0937
|Styles we have made for customer service counters..
- Height X Width up to 96 X 48 inches.
- Size of Pass Through: Optional, height from counter top -- width -- position: left, right or center.
- Flamed Edges: -- Dress it up acrylic only.
- Radius corners or square. Standard is radius corner. Approx. 2 inch radius.
- Hole spacing to hang. Standard is: 8 inches from sides - 2 inches down from top.
- Plastic is clear acrylic .128 inch for hanging. --- .250 for hanging with base.
- Pricing currently ranges from 120.00 each for hanging only to 350.00 with base and pass through.
Each one is different we are happy to quote your dimensions.
| Of course we will be happy to quote any design. |
These are an attempt to simplfy your order.. Call in now - pickup your order in a few days.
|Shown to the left is a basic Shield with six inch wide base. This style supplies a good foundation on the counter top. We recommend double sided clear tape to hold it in place on the counter top. Also shown are two holes at the top for hanging in place. (We do not recommend base only mounting as the shields are too thin for stability.) As shown we can route words of your choice on the back (reversed) or front of your shield for that professional look.|
| Shown is the lowest priced shield we can make --
.125 inches (1/8) Acrylic, square corners two holes for hanging. Basic but functional.